Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-24 09:50:06

liveonlinemath

Math Classes and Tutoring

Hello.  My name is John Bovey and I run LIVE Online Math (www.LIVEonlinemath.com) which offers math classes, workshops, and tutoring via LIVE, real-time online sessions.

* Classes: If you're a homeschooler looking to outsource the teaching of math, or maybe just have a different voice, one of our classes might be just what you're looking for. 
* Workshops: Workshops are mini classes that focus on a specific concept in math (i.e. graphing linear equations).
* Tutoring: 1 on 1 tutoring is also available.  The tutor makes a comment after every sessions which is posted to the customer account and also emailed for convenience.

All online sessions are LIVE and in real-time.  Students can see and hear the teacher.  They can ask and answer questions, as well as talk with each other.

Please visit www.LIVEonlinemath.com or call 509-252-0888.

John Bovey
www.LIVEonlinemath.com
LIVE Classes  |  LIVE Workshops  |  LIVE Tutoring
509-252-0888

#2 2009-09-30 00:03:27

jsmith15686

Re: Math Classes and Tutoring

HELLO SIR....
i m john smith n i m from canada i really interestd to learn maths , i m week in maths so i need a good teacher who can teach me but here i cant find personaly n i got ur mes so i m very happy for this i really need a tutorial base matirials as well good examples n other home work so i can practice my self.

what is the process for getting member of ur site n how i can learn an u give me more details n r u providing like a video or cd any e-metirials.
thank u sir i m waiting for your reply sir.

huiles essentielles

#3 2009-09-30 02:50:49

liveonlinemath

Re: Math Classes and Tutoring

Hello.  I would suggest that you start by going to www.LIVEonlinemath.com.  You can also call 509-252-0888 and I can answer any questions you have.

Thanks for inquiring.

John Bovey
www.LIVEonlinemath.com
LIVE Classes  |  LIVE Workshops  |  LIVE Tutoring
509-252-0888

Board footer