Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-10 21:00:38

LQ
Real Member

The a-bombs possibly allready killed us through gravitational effects

Infact the gravitational variation from the a-bombs, splitted our dna so we are all going to die in about 3 generations.

And that is a scenario I made and it is possible that it is true.

If infact the gravitational effect z and y wise is bigger then the one x wise, then we are probably all going to die. From a single hydrogen bomb.
That is why monkey power fails.

Because, just because.

The least you can do is to prove me wrong. I'm sorry for painting that scenario, but can you do that please?

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2010-07-10 21:32:29

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: The a-bombs possibly allready killed us through gravitational effects

First we must define a few terms. What is Monkey power?

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#3 2010-07-10 21:34:33

LQ
Real Member

The trial and error method. Here's an example: Test an a-bomb then forbid it.

For instance.

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#4 2010-07-10 22:11:03

bobbym
bumpkin

Yes, back in the 50's and 60, and 70's they would build one and then test it. Lot's of people asked why do they have to keep testing them? Don't they know they work after 30 years of testing. It wasn't until the 90's that an explanation was given.

#5 2010-07-10 22:26:42

LQ
Real Member

One can see it all the time with waves. it's called resonance I believe. The gravitational resonance I shall call it.

I'm telling you, we might be smoked right now as we speak. So gravity waves resonate

Bobbym, can you calculate how much it would resonate?

#6 2010-07-10 23:25:31

bobbym
bumpkin

Bobbym, can you calculate how much it would resonate?

Physics is not my field. Don't care for it or astronomy anymore. There is no certainty in those fields. After religiously believing in astronomy, physics and biology, I was horrified that they seemed to change their opinion every 10 -15 years. They called it progress and refinement, I found it unsettling.

Bertrand Russell wrote:

wanted certainty in the kind of way in which people want religious faith. I thought that certainty is more likely to be found in mathematics than elsewhere.

I suppose I might be accused of quote mining with that quote, but I will take that chance.

Joseph Campbell wrote:

Find your bliss.

I dropped the above pseudo disciplines and turned to mathematics and computing. There I have been happy.

#7 2010-07-11 00:31:02

LQ
Real Member

I suppose one basically takes the newtonian coordinate frames resonance and draw the conclusion that the effect had been the same but with relativistic quote.

That's why I believe in what I said. Because sooner or later, that equation will fail them.

#8 2010-07-11 00:43:00

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

we are all going to die in about 3 generations.

Starting from when?

#9 2010-07-11 00:53:48

LQ
Real Member

I just painted a scenario that all the human dna was splitted. My belief was then that we would be dead in 3 generations.

But I haven't proved it, I am just a man with theories of how things work. That is why I believe that we have a problem. If we look on the problem further, we have no lifesigns further in into the solar system. Perhaps that is caused by gravityresonance.

You know what I am saying. -test it.

Move dna closer to the sun and see what happens if the temperature is made the same.
I want bacterias there, NOW.

Last edited by LQ (2010-07-11 00:54:54)

#10 2010-07-11 01:07:26

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

I am not aware of any gravitaional effects around an A-bomb. If an A bomb could generate gravity, then we would have a tie in between the other 3 forces and gravity. That is something not observed in the real world.

High energy particles and gamma rays could damage cells and DNA, causing death and mutation.

Why do we need bacteria on the sun?

#11 2010-07-11 01:20:54

LQ
Real Member

You don't hear me straight. I tell truth, I tell not lies

I meant gravityresonance. If a particle moves fast enough, then it will create a resonance wave, just like sound. And that goes straight through the bone. It would destroy our dna. I'm SURE of it. The gravitywaves from the particles of the explosion will resonate, even if they would've been gravitons.

#12 2010-07-11 01:49:57

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

I rarely question the sincerity of the unorthodox, they at least believe in something. I question the truthfulness of the so called normal people. Driven only by monetary gain they are rarely if ever truthful.

LQ wrote:

You don't hear me straight. I tell truth, I tell not lies

That's not what I was thinking. But mistakes are possible. I have never heard of that effect coming off of a nuclear explosion. As I said such explosions are extremely dangerous to living tissue due to radiation.

I think you are worrying too much. It is true that nuclear testing has caused health hazards around the world. How widespread and how severe is difficult to say. I have heard many ideas about the end of the world. They always consist of super beings both physical and ethereal as the causative agents. I just don't get the idea that any man made device or calamity is strong enough to end our life here. Man is just too inept and too feeble.

#13 2010-07-11 02:14:16

LQ
Real Member

I don't know if this paper someone wrote will help, but please take a look bobbym:

http://mb-soft.com/public/gravitat.html

http://keelynet.com/gravity/russlev1.htm

Last edited by LQ (2010-07-11 02:31:07)

#14 2010-07-11 03:17:32

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

Thanks for providing the links:

http://mb-soft.com/public/gravitat.html

The first url you provide has little to do with what we are speaking about. It totally deals with astronomical objects ( planets, moons, asteroids ) These are large enough to have strong gravitational fields around them. I think he gets a little hard to understand when he thinks sub atomic particles are behaving like planets and moons.

http://keelynet.com/gravity/russlev1.htm

The second one is pure lunatic fringe. That is not to say it is ridiculous, but I must say it is reminiscent of the the work of Nikola Tesla. Tesla, I believe felt that all that was necessary for levitation and indeed the many health effects of electricity were Maxwells equations. He felt that Einsteins equations were extraneous.

Believe it or not I have heard this in one form or another many times. Small correction factors supposedly were given to or discovered by government scientists to maxwell's equations. With this, electromagnetic levitation was achieved. I am not talking about the Meissner effect but actual craft capable of flying in earths atmosphere utilizing a counterbalancing force to earth's magnetic field. I am not an expert here and could not even understand the electronics of the supposed device. I was able to make some progress in understanding the electromagnetic health aids that were used by Tesla and many others later.

But again I must say neither link establishes your idea of gravity resonance from nuclear explosions. I am sorry, I could see no correlation.

Mind you, this is total conjecture. I am not claiming any of this is true. Just want you to know where this is heading so you can duck out.

#15 2010-07-11 03:23:49

LQ
Real Member

Bobbym, you don't even believe that there is the smallest inclination that gravity waves can resonate with enough speed given to the mass?

#16 2010-07-11 03:26:14

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

Maybe, but when we speak of gravity we are almost always speaking of objects with great mass. Small amounts of matter have negligible gravitational effects,

For more info about resonance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance

I am sorry I could not verify your theories. That is not to say that they are wrong, as I have said I am not an expert. I am going on what I do think I know.

#17 2010-07-12 03:59:26

DaveRobinsonUK

Help!!!!

I think he gets a little hard to understand when he thinks sub atomic particles are behaving like planets and moons.

Wasn't the Copenhagen View that the structure of the atom could not be considered in such a form or indeed any form other than algebraic.

I quite like his Better Dynamo theory.

http://mb-soft.com/public/tecto2.html

Or is this a new thing?

Can feel it coming together.. Slowly but Surely smile

#18 2010-07-12 04:28:38

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi Dave;

Wasn't the Copenhagen View that the structure of the atom could not be considered in such a form or indeed any form other than algebraic.

Yes, when they gave up on the Bohr model. I am probably just misunderstanding where he is going.

#19 2010-07-12 17:15:29

DaveRobinsonUK

Hi Bobby

I must admit I am a long way off from anything that could be called a full understanding, at the moment I am reading this book called Atom, about the history of it all. Did they give it up for the Standard Model?

I didn't sleep well last night and was thinking about the Better Dynamo theory. Does it have to move like that, you still get the same sort of shape of magnetic field from a bar magnet and thats just piece of ferrous metal?

#20 2010-07-12 17:40:25

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi Dave;

Sorry, I am not familiar with the Better Dynamo theory. What is it?

Amazingly, I found the answer. I discovered something called Google. Amazing. Anyway, here is what Albert was rumored to say:

Wiki wrote:

In 1905, shortly after composing his special relativity paper, Albert Einstein described the origin of the Earth's magnetic field as being one of the great unsolved problems facing modern physicists.

Another mystery that physicist and other scientists sweep under the rug, teach in schools and don't know the answer to.

#21 2010-07-13 06:57:30

DaveRobinsonUK

Hi Bobby

He sort of shows a convection system of the earth's core with the fluid moving up through a central core and then falling round the sides of the sphere, in more or less the same shape as the magnetosphere itself. Though I may be wrong I just though of the old chestnut with the iron fillings on a piece of paper and the shape is the same, it may not be spherical but neither is a piece of paper.

I was reading about Einstein on the bus into Guildford before, I didn't know he was actually in favour of the A-bomb. We are always told he was benign and against, but then again all the advocates of that stance never show you the letter he wrote to Roosevelt. If you read between the lines he is saying that it is important to gain the knowledge before the Nazis do because they will use it if they have it.

#22 2010-07-13 07:10:24

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi Dave;

I was looking at an article on it which said that a few millikelvins difference in temperature makes totally different models for the magnetic field. If this is true then the phenomena of sensitivity to initial conditions is going to mean that we will not achieve a working model through computation. The reason for the earths magnetic field may not be known for a long time.

As for Einstein you are right, he came to regret that decision and he did send a letter to Truman asking him not to use the A-Bomb. The first letter to Roosevelt is out of desperation, he didn't want Hitler to achieve fission, he knew he would use it. It is possible that Trumans use of the bomb was not necessary, that is why I think Einstein changed his tune.

Board footer