Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-28 23:32:16

Abitha

Math Addition Problems for Children

Simple online math addition problems for preschool or kindergarten kids online can be found here - bforball.com. Children can learn to add numbers starting from single digits and progress to difficult problems.

My own Site for my friends to use Free <b><a href="http://easycalculation">Online Calculators</a></b>.

#2 2012-03-29 04:05:45

Bob
Administrator

Re: Math Addition Problems for Children

hi Abitha

Thanks for the link.  I've had a look and there is some useful practice there.

But I do have some reservations.

Some of the text, directed at the kids, is very small.  There are some strange uses of English, that would probably be acceptable in an email or 'text', but on a teaching site could cause a pupil who has English as a second language to learn incorrect usage.

For example

"alphabets" ?

"addition times table"  ?

Are you the person who constructed this site or just a user?

Bearing in mind that the Maths Is Fun main site has teaching material as well as practice material, I would personally recommend parents to go there instead.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#3 2012-03-29 14:08:27

John E. Franklin

Re: Math Addition Problems for Children

The ladyfinger in the vegetables section looks a lot like what I would call okra in New England.
Maybe it is grown somewhere else?

igloo myrtilles fourmis

Board footer