Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-09 05:18:00

survival

Happy New Year

I am a little late, of course, but I just received a notification of a post, so I drifted in with it. A few years ago, when I had Algebra and Statistical Math, people on this forum helped me to do decently with my grades, since I am math challenged.
I have moved on to a major university in my area & graduated with a BFA in Creative Writing on Dec. 15, 2013. It seemed like I was worn out from so much college. I had the math problems when i got my Associate in Arts degree. I just wanted to thank everyone again. My last post was nothing to do with math & I hope it was deleted, as it was crazy. I think we have to just grow up all over again even if we're adults.
Happy New Year and tomorrow is my birthday. smile I am on facebook if anyone here is there. Of course don't look under "survival."

#2 2014-01-09 08:31:09

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: Happy New Year

Hi survival;

Good to see you. Happy New Year!

Happy Birthday and congratulations for your BFA.

I did not delete your lasts posts they were too good. You do not have to grow up. Everyone says that and they are all wrong.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer