Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-06 03:08:01

bobbym
bumpkin

Amazon Vs People Vs Robots.

Hi;

Amidst many claims in the US, UK and Germany against the giant corporation for human brutality against their workers Amazon strikes back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADgSTMla3EU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLVCGEm … 188.894562

Okay, so now Amazon does not have to fire lazy, incompetent humans who broke under the strain of 11 hour days in 100+ degree fulfillment centers. Yea, that is what they call those sweatshops. So now they have thousands of lazy, incompetent robots running around like ants at a picnic. Meanwhile, those lazy, incompetent  robots have still not packed and shipped my order...

Ain't those bigwigs over at A ever watched a movie? Are they too busy counting their billions? You betcha! Terminator-Rise of the Machines. Killer robots that all look like Arnold Schwarzenegger rise up against their lazy, incompetent human overlords.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#2 2017-02-06 03:46:49

Agnishom
Real Member
Website

Re: Amazon Vs People Vs Robots.

Why does thou watch robot videos?

'And fun? If maths is fun, then getting a tooth extraction is fun. A viral infection is fun. Rabies shots are fun.'
'God exists because Mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists because we cannot prove it'
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

#3 2017-02-06 03:49:52

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: Amazon Vs People Vs Robots.

Meanwhile, those lazy, incompetent  robots have still not packed and shipped my order...

I am waiting for an Amazon delivery.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer