Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-14 02:17:27

jose jose

help

can someone tell how can i post formulas in here i got an integral problem an i got no idea how to solve that math
and can someone tell if exist any android app that can solve integrals??????? i download one but when i try it to run it said recursos retoricos or retoric resources i thing my phone kinda drags XD

Last edited by jose jose (2018-02-14 02:18:12)

#2 2018-02-14 13:40:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: help

Hi jose jose,

For the first part,

Please see this link below:

Hope this helps!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2018-02-15 02:11:22

Bob
Administrator

Re: help

hi jose jose

You can achieve mathematical layout by using LaTex.  There is a tutorial on this here:

http://www.mathisfunforum.com/viewtopic.php?id=4397

And there is a site called WolframAlpha that will compute some integrals for you.  It's here:

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

But that won't help if you're trying to learn how to do them for yourself.  If you post a problem on the forum someone will try to help, but don't expect we're just going to do your homework for you smile

If you cannot create the right LaTex try saying the question in words.  We can translate those for you and post up what we think you're asking.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

Board footer