Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-13 00:22:28

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Landlord Jokes

Q: How did the landlord die?
A: He Cashed Out.
Q: How many ants do you need to rent out an apartment?
A: Tenants.
Q: Why did the landlord put his money in the freezer?
A: He wanted cold hard cash!
Q: What do you have when 100 mortgage brokers are buried up to their neck in sand?
A: Not enough sand.
Q: What is a landlord's favorite game to play?
A: Monopoly.
Q: What did the apartment say to the landlord?
A: Please Re-Lease Me.
Q: What's a landlord?
A: A real estate agent without the sense of humor.
Q: How do you get a landlord out of a tree?
A: Cut the rope.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#2 2019-01-27 06:33:39

Kamov50K

Re: Landlord Jokes

My landlord is threatening to kick me out because I haven't made a single rental payment in years.
She said, "Listen son, you're 35. Don't you think you should get a place of your own?"

Landlords are so stuck up
They act like they own the place.

Why was the landlord seeing a psychiatrist?
He had an apartment complex.

... I have many other ones, but there's a "keep the jokes clean" rule so I can't tell them.

#3 2019-01-29 19:02:26

Monox D. I-Fly

A Landlord is the ruler of the Earth Kingdom.

Actually I never watch Star Wars and not interested in it anyway, but I choose a Yoda card as my avatar in honor of our great friend bobbym who has passed away.
May his adventurous soul rest in peace at heaven.

#4 2019-01-29 19:33:14

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

How Much Land Does a Man Need

by Leo Tolstoy.

Written by Leo Tolstoy in 1886, this is the engaging story of a greedy peasant named Pakhom. Although Pakhom enjoys health and family happiness, he feels dissatisfied when he learns of the grand fortunes of his relatives. He decides to go on a quest for more land, only to find that with each new acquisition new problems develop... How Much Land Does A Man Need? gives a delightful insight into old Russian values many of which, you will not be surprised to hear, are paralleled today.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer