Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-11 14:33:32

mathland

Reducing Number of Math Problems

I have decided to reduce the number of threads per day. This will allow me to spend more quality time per reply. I am about to step into the scary related rates section. I will spend a lot of time in this section as it is crucial for me to learn how to solve these applications of the derivative. 

I also will post more questions that have several parts. This alone will reduce the number of threads. Keep in mind that I don't have a computer or a laptop. All my questions are copied and pasted but the math work shown is typed via cell phone only. This takes forever to do.

#2 2021-05-11 14:42:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Reducing Number of Math Problems

mathland wrote:

I have decided to reduce the number of threads per day. This will allow me to spend more quality time per reply. I am about to step into the scary related rates section. I will spend a lot of time in this section as it is crucial for me to learn how to solve these applications of the derivative. 

I also will post more questions that have several parts. This alone will reduce the number of threads. Keep in mind that I don't have a computer or a laptop. All my questions are copied and pasted but the math work shown is typed via cell phone only. This takes forever to do.

Good decision!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2021-05-11 17:34:04

mathland

ganesh wrote:
mathland wrote:

Good decision!

I think so. Why clog the site with so many questions? It's not like I am actually going to achieve anything.

#4 2021-05-12 05:01:22

David

mathland wrote:
ganesh wrote:
mathland wrote:

Good decision!

I think so. Why clog the site with so many questions? It's not like I am actually going to achieve anything.

Persistence, Positivity, and Patience are key.

Learn to ask the right questions to expect the right answers.

[comment removed by Admin]

David

His dominion is an everlasting dominion, Which shall not pass away, And His kingdom the one Which shall not be destroyed.

Board footer