Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-18 02:40:08

AlexPontik
Website

What money does, who is good at making it, and who is an economist

What money does
When one uses money to do something, the usage of money reduces the time and effort one has to spend to do this something, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one uses money to do something, the usage of money doesn’t reduce the time and effort one has to spend to do this something, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when one uses money to do something, the usage of money doesn’t reduce the time and effort one has to spend to do something, it doesn’t seem to me one knows how to use money…does it seem to you…idiot?

Who is good at making money
When one is good at making money, one is good at making money again and again, because if you REALLY think other-wise…

When one is good at making money, one is not good at making money again and again, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when one is good at making money, one is not good at making money again and again, it doesn’t seem to me that the rest around one think one is good at making money…does it seem to you…idiot?

Who is an economist
When one is an economist, one knows what money does, and who is good at making it, because if you REALLY think oth-erwise…

When one is an economist, one doesn’t know what money does, or doesn’t know who is good at making it, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when one is an economist, one doesn’t know what money does, or doesn’t know who is good at making it, it doesn’t seem to me that when the economy isn’t working we all don’t know why that is…does it seem to you…idiot?

1.My Friend, you want the rest from the rest?
2.Ask the rest for the rest, and you will get the rest.
3.Why are you bothering, the rest of us?

#2 2021-07-08 06:21:11

AlexPontik
Website

Re: What money does, who is good at making it, and who is an economist

We are doing the following thought experiment in the steps described below, with some instructions as well.

instructions have to be followed for the experiment to be completed, or else you are not really considering what is written below...

...so if that is the case for you, and you didn't follow the instructions below,

please don't waste our time and effort with your reply about something, that you could have posted as a subject on its own elsewhere...

1.Imagine that you do something,

instructions 1: feel free to imagine, following the steps and instructions below from beginning until the end.

Clarifications...

follow the instructions from beginning until the end, and don't waste my time and effort.

2.You do this something that you imagine in two different ways from its beginning until its end

instructions 2: you can come back to me with two stories, each with a beginning and and end, about something done in two different ways from its beginning until its end.

Clarifications...

Two stories that start and end, don't waste my time and effort, and follow the instructions from beginning until the end.

Where the instruction don't limit you, there you are free to imagine.

3.First you do it with money from its beginning until its end

*instructions 3:*Trade is happening in the first story with money.

Clarifications...

This means that, either you do something for another, and another gives the agreed amount of money to you,

or another does something for you, and you give another the agreed amount of money to another...and the agreed amount of money...

is the amount of money you and another...agreed in order to trade.

Example...

Why the below is provided as an example, in case it offends you, you will find out in number 4.

e.g. prostitution is legal in the place where this example...takes place, and you or another give money to the other other one in exchange for gender.

4.Secondly you do it without money from its beginning until its end

*instructions 4:*Trade is happening in the second story without money.

Clarifications...

This mean that, you do this for another and another does that for you, this and that is whatever it is for the specific occasion and instance, and money isn't involved between the two of you, in the second story.

Also this means that the stories you can come back to me are one story with trade and money

and the other story also with trade but without money...so follow the instructions, and don't waste my time and effort.

Example...

And now time has come to find out why prostitution was discussed in number 4, with the following example.

e.g. you and another have gender, and money isn't involved in this example.

You and another freely chose to have gender with one another, and freely chose not to use money.

Why this example is used in number 5., you will find out in number 6.

5. For the second way when you do it without money, you have to spend less time and effort to do it, from its beginning until its end

*instructions 5:*In the first story when you do it with money, you have to spend more time and effort to do it, from its beginning until its end

Example...

Time to find out the difference between 4. and 5. with the following example.

e.g. You have gender with another, another is your partner in life, and after gender...

having heard that that money's means , store of value, medium of exchange, unit of account...

you decide to give to another, who is your partner in life, after you had gender with one another...money...

so as to show the value of another to you, for the exchange that took place, with a real unit of account...

What do you think another would do, especially if you were a man and another was a woman...and you gave to a woman who was your partner in life, money after having gender with her, in order to thank her for having gender with you?

Still unconvinced?.. ok, let's move one...

6. I wonder would you say you are using your money wisely?

Clarifications...

follow the instructions from beginning until the end, and don't waste my time and effort.

7. Because if you would, wait a minute before you start replying, and listen to me.

In both stories that you can come back to me, you are trading with another.

In one of the stories, you have to spend more time and effort, to do what you freely imagined you do with another, plus you have to also use money on top of having to spend more time and effort to do it, unlike the way you do it in the other story.

In the other story, you have to spend less time and effort, to do what you freely imagined you do with another, and as you also have to not use money in the second story, you don't have to spend time and effort to use money, unlike the way you do it in one of the stories.

8. So it seems to me that the other story, and not one of the stories, is what you would be looking for...if it seems sensible to you to spend less time and effort, and not get caught up in one of those stories...you know the ones I'm talking about, no?.. if not, I am talking about one of the stories where you have to spend endless time and effort even for the simplest of things.

"Hey, I don't understand the above, what's the summary?", one may ask.

Money reduces the time and effort people have to spend to trade with one another.

Clarifications for the "I don't understand" one.

When one is wasting one's money, it is up to that one to find this out in the end for oneself.

2. When the way one uses money increases the time and effort one has to spend to do what one wants to do, one is wasting either one's money, or another one's money, or the rest one's money.

Clarifications for the "I don't understand, and I am offended" one.

When one is wasting another one's money, another one doesn't want to waste another one's time and effort, and tries to avoid trading with one, and trades...with another one.

3. And in the end, how all have to remember the above, is...

When some are wasting the rest of our money, it is up to the rest of us to show to some that we don't want some to be wasting our time and effort with their endless nonsense stories about what money does, because...

Clarifications for everyone.

Money reduces the time and effort people have to spend to trade with one another,

or people are wasting each other's time and effort spending their money...

...and then they have the nerve to call what they are doing trading with one another

Up to now, some people don't know how to not waste one another's time and effort, it seems to me,

and they add money on top of that, as if that would make their case better...

... how about they put some time and effort thinking now, so that they don't end up wasting our time and effort, because money reduces the time and effort people have to spend to trade with one another.

1.My Friend, you want the rest from the rest?
2.Ask the rest for the rest, and you will get the rest.
3.Why are you bothering, the rest of us?

Board footer