Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-07 21:08:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Smile Quotes

Smile Quotes

1. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. - Thomas Paine

2. Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. - George Eliot

3. Youth smiles without any reason. It is one of its chiefest charms. - Thomas Gray

4. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. - Mother Teresa

5. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. - Leonardo da Vinci

6. Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror. - Rabindranath Tagore

7. War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can. - Winston Churchill

8. When you have to work, work with a smile. - Kapil Dev

9. Let me smile with the wise, and feed with the rich. - Samuel Johnson

10. You know, I've got wrinkles on my forehead and smile lines, but what's wrong with that? I love to smile. - Jennifer Aniston

11. I like joy; I want to be joyous; I want to have fun on the set; I want to wear beautiful clothes and look pretty. I want to smile, and I want to make people laugh. And that's all I want. I like it. I like being happy. I want to make others happy. - Doris Day

12. Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening. - Greta Garbo

13. Of course I used to smile and laugh in 1976, but not when I was competing. Please show me somebody who laughs when they are concentrating; I always smiled. - Nadia Comaneci

14. I have always worked hard. The only thing missing was a smile from Lady Luck. - Vidyasagar

15. I don't see things from a worm's perspective but a bird's perspective. I smile at problems. - Manisha Koirala.

87034118_106380557619706_6097818868338655232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=973b4a&_nc_ohc=oH4CMtCMCY4AX__CyKI&_nc_ht=scontent.fmaa12-1.fna&oh=00_AT_Dw6MIu5I9sT6ky9XVAHQ42nKjM21_IP-ZyzIJ5BjMEQ&oe=62281B2C

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer