Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-09 22:52:38

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Famous Quotes

Famous Quotes

1. The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff. - Britney Spears

2. We all want to be famous people, and the moment we want to be something we are no longer free. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

3. Fame is the thirst of youth. - Lord Byron

4. What a heavy burden is a name that has become too famous. - Voltaire

5. The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy. You need people who can tell you what you don't want to hear. - Al Pacino

6. For famous men have the whole earth as their memorial. - Pericles

7. For a time, at least, I was the most famous person in the entire world. - Jesse Owens

8. I am beautiful, famous and gorgeous. - Anna Kournikova

9. I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous. - Walt Disney

10. I think that when you are famous every weakness is exaggerated. - Marilyn Monroe

11. I imagined being a famous writer would be like being like Jane Austen. - J. K. Rowling

12. Wood burns because it has the proper stuff in it; and a man becomes famous because he has the proper stuff in him. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

13. Why am I so famous? What am I doing right? What are the others doing wrong? - Barbra Streisand

14. Martyrdom: The only way a man can become famous without ability. - George Bernard Shaw

15. Sometimes I wonder if I'm as famous for my wheelchair and disabilities as I am for my discoveries. - Stephen Hawking

16. If you're lucky enough to be famous, then it's great if you can use your fame and the power your fame gives you to draw attention to things that really matter. - Michael Schumacher

17. I've always had confidence. Before I was famous, that confidence got me into trouble. After I got famous, it just got me into more trouble. - Bruce Willis

18. Being famous before you've formed your personality, before you have that self-esteem, is dangerous. - Chris Evert

19. I always dreamt of being famous, and dreams do come true. - Sushmita Sen

20. Quite frankly, I didn't become an actor to become a movie star. I have never dreamed about being the most famous person on the planet. I just want to do really good work. - Anne Hathaway

21. The first time I went to Johnny Depp's house in LA is when I realized what I was getting myself into. I knew he was famous, but I didn't really know what that entailed. - Kate Moss

22. The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. - Robert De Niro

famous-authors.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer