Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-16 19:13:19

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cool Quotes

Cool Quotes

1. One cool judgment is worth a thousand hasty counsels. The thing to do is to supply light and not heat. - Woodrow Wilson

2. It's cool just because I've had this dream of changing the sport of swimming and it's finally happening. - Michael Phelps

3. The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff. - Britney Spears

4. I think fashion is a lot of fun. I love clothes. More than fashion or brand labels, I love design. I love the thought that people put into clothes. I love when clothes make cultural statements and I think personal style is really cool. I also freely recognize that fashion should be a hobby. - Anne Hathaway

5. Tweeting is like sending out cool telegrams to your friends once a week. - Tom Hanks

6. I've learned that showing your emotions can work against you and that you need to have a business-like attitude to observe things with a cool head. - Zico

7. I never cut class. I loved getting A's, I liked being smart. I liked being on time. I thought being smart is cooler than anything in the world. - Michelle Obama

8. Competition is great. And as long as it's friendly and not a malicious thing, then I think it's cool. - Janet Jackson

9. Morgan Freeman is so class. He's so cool. He's so scary. - Jim Carrey

10. There aren't many things that are universally cool, and it's cool not to litter. I'd never do it. - Matthew McConaughey

cool.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer