Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-17 20:54:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Best Quotes

Best Quotes

1. In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. - Theodore Roosevelt

2. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. - Mahatma Gandhi

3. At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst. - Aristotle

4. I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end. - Abraham Lincoln

5. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. - Oscar Wilde

6. Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got. - Art Buchwald

7. The best cure for the body is a quiet mind. - Napoleon Bonaparte

8. But I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things. - Vincent Van Gogh

9. The best doctors in the world are Doctor Diet, Doctor Quiet, and Doctor Merryman. - Jonathan Swift

10. It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it. - W. Somerset Maugham

11. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind. - Albert Einstein

12. I will do my best. That is all I can do. I ask for your help - and God's. - Lyndon B. Johnson

13. I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. - Rudyard Kipling

14. The best road to progress is freedom's road. - John F. Kennedy

15. The best books... are those that tell you what you know already. - George Orwell

16. I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it. - Harry S Truman

17. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. - Mark Twain

18. In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher. - Dalai Lama

19. A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself. - Marilyn Monroe

20. That best portion of a man's life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. - William Wordsworth

21. The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha

22. When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. - Helen Keller

23. He who knows best knows how little he knows. - Thomas Jefferson

24. I am easily satisfied with the very best. - Winston Churchill

25. Since we live in this world, we have to do our best for this world. - Aung San Suu Kyi

26. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin

27. The worst men often give the best advice. - Francis Bacon

28. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. - Henry Ford

29. I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best. - Benjamin Disraeli

30. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. - Oprah Winfrey

31. Try and leave this world a little better than you found it, and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate, you have not wasted your time but have done your best. - Robert Baden-Powell

32. The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

33. Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth. - Chanakya

34. Sleep is the best meditation. - Dalai Lama

35. God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best. - Voltaire

36. The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas. - Linus Pauling.

bestpr1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer