Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-19 21:13:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Fear Quotes - 2

Fear Quotes - 2

1. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

2. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato

3. Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely. - Buddha

4. Fear is the mother of foresight. - Thomas Hardy

5. As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it. - Chanakya

6. Fear makes us feel our humanity. - Benjamin Disraeli

7. Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes; adversity not without many comforts and hopes. - Francis Bacon

8. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. - Marie Curie

9. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

10. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. - Mark Twain

11. Limits, like fear, is often an illusion. - Michael Jordan

12. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. - Nelson Mandela

13. If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie

15. The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed. - Swami Vivekananda

16. Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey. - Lord Byron

17. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. - Bertrand Russell

18. Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment. - Mahatma Gandhi

19. Fear is stupid. So are regrets. - Marilyn Monroe

20. Failure isn't an option. I've erased the word 'fear' from my vocabulary, and I think when you erase fear, you can't fail. - Alicia Keys

21. Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. - Percy Bysshe Shelley

22. Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure. - Paulo Coelho

23. No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear. - Edmund Burke

24. I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. - Isaac Asimov

25. It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it. - Aung San Suu Kyi

26. If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear? - Confucius

27. America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand. - Harry S Truman

28. Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased by tales, so is the other. Francis Bacon

29. Look not mournfully into the past, it comes not back again. Wisely improve the present, it is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future without fear and with a manly heart. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

30. This world of ours... must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect. - Dwight D. Eisenhower.

what-is-it-called-when-you-have-a-fear-of-the-dark.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer