Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-24 17:26:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Alone Quotes

Alone Quotes

1. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. - Helen Keller

2. The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone. - Henrik Ibsen

3. It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company. - George Washington

4. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

5. When the people you love are gone, you're alone. - Keanu Reeves

6. I only go out to get me a fresh appetite for being alone. - Lord Byron

7. A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode. - Chanakya

8. Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that is where I renew my springs that never dry up. - Pearl S. Buck

9. It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far. - Marilyn Monroe

10. Alone let him constantly meditate in solitude on that which is salutary for his soul, for he who meditates in solitude attains supreme bliss. - Guru Nanak

11. We are rarely proud when we are alone. - Voltaire

12. The Lord had the wonderful advantage of being able to work alone. - Kofi Annan

13. Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. - George Washington

14. I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel. - Audrey Hepburn

15. It is the fight alone that pleases us, not the victory. - Blaise Pascal

16. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

17. In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence. - Isaac Newton

18. Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control; these three alone lead life to sovereign power. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

19. Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone. - Ayn Rand

20. Our future cannot depend on the government alone. The ultimate solutions lie in the attitudes and the actions of the American people. - Joe Biden

21. With fools, there is no companionship. Rather than to live with men who are selfish, vain, quarrelsome, and obstinate, let a man walk alone. - Buddha

22. Virtue is not left to stand alone. He who practices it will have neighbors. - Confucius

23. A well-instructed people alone can be permanently a free people. James Madison

24. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. - Sophia Loren

25. Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. - Voltaire

single.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer