Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-10 18:05:55

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Amazing Quotes

Amazing Quotes

1. It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. - Harry S Truman

2. Isn't it amazing that we are all made in God's image, and yet there is so much diversity among his people? - Desmond Tutu

3. With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling. - Britney Spears

4. I'm not a kid anymore. And I'm excited for all the amazing things to come. - Paris Hilton

5. I am indeed amazed when I consider how weak my mind is and how prone to error. - Rene Descartes

6. People are generally amazed that I would take an interest in any forum that would require me to stop talking for three hours. - Henry Kissinger

7. It's amazing marrying someone who wants nothing to do with Hollywood. - Nicolas Cage

8. Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be. - Angelina Jolie

9. Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish. - Sam Walton

10. It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. - Leo Tolstoy

11. Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why? - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

12. The most amazing thing for me is that every single person who sees a movie, not necessarily one of my movies, brings a whole set of unique experiences. Now, through careful manipulation and good storytelling, you can get everybody to clap at the same time, to hopefully laugh at the same time, and to be afraid at the same time. - Steven Spielberg

13. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend. - Tiger Woods

14. The PC has improved the world in just about every area you can think of. Amazing developments in communications, collaboration and efficiencies. New kinds of entertainment and social media. Access to information and the ability to give a voice people who would never have been heard. - Bill Gates

15. Part of what made the Macintosh great was that the people working on it were musicians, poets, and artists, and zoologists, and historians. They also happened to be the best computer scientists in the world. But if it hadn't been computer science, these people would have been doing amazing things in other fields. - Steve Jobs

16. People forget themselves in my music. It's amazing. - Ilaiyaraaja

17. Ireland is such an amazing country, and I have this little dream in the back of my head that someday I'll end up living there. When I've established myself in America and I don't need to live near the action, so to speak, and if you're good, the work will come to you. I feel very Irish; maybe that's why I've been so lucky with my career. - Anne Hathaway

18. There is an amazing power getting to know your inner self and learning how to use it and not fight with the world. If you know what makes you happy, your personality, interests and capabilities, just use them, and everything else flows beautifully. - Juhi Chawla

19. It's amazing because people come up to me and say, 'Chuck, you're the luckiest guy in the world to be a world karate champion and a movie and TV star.' When they say this to me, I kind of smile because luck had nothing to do with it; God had everything to do with it. - Chuck Norris

20. I had the most amazing childhood in the natural surroundings of Assam. - Victor Banerjee

21. I have a passion for playing tennis and enjoy the workload and struggles of performing in this amazing global sport. - Sania Mirza

22. I suppose it's amazing how quick life goes by when you have children. - Steffi Graf

23. I never thought that I would have love again, but it's amazing how the universe brings love to you. - Mariah Carey

24. I don't want to get blase about being recognised. It's pretty amazing. - Rod Laver

25. I've started ordering out of teen catalogues! T-shirts, little coats, and jackets for around $35 - they're amazing. I've become a really big fan of Urban Outfitters, Alloy and Anthropologie. Because I'll pay for quality, but I will not just pay for trend. Psychologically, I have trouble with that. - Ivanka Trump

26. It's amazing how confused and distracted and misdirected so many people are. - Stephen Covey

27. As women, we should set an example and make others feel confident that they can do amazing things as well. - Manushi Chhillar

28. I really think it is amazing that people actually buy software. - Bill Budge

29. There's no way in the world that just because women turn the number 40, they're anything less than amazing. That's crazy. If anything, you're even more amazing! - Jennifer Lopez

30. The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice. Bill Gates.

Amazing.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer