Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-20 18:25:06

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Father Quotes

Father Quotes

1. It is a wise father that knows his own child. - William Shakespeare

2. My father used to say that it's never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, 'You never know what you can accomplish until you try.' - Michael Jordan

3. One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. - George Herbert

4. Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars. - Victor Hugo

5. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend. - Tiger Woods

6. I'm a strong person, I'm a strong family man, I'm a strong husband and a strong father. - David Beckham

7. I've said it before, but it's absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future. - Liza Minnelli

8. I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother, an uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those who look up to me, a good follower to those who are serving God and doing the right thing. - Mark Wahlberg

9. A good father believes that he does wisely to encourage enterprise, productive skill, prudent self-denial, and judicious expenditure on the part of his son. - William Graham Sumner

10. My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine. - David Lauren

11. In our house, Mother's Day is every day. Father's Day, too. In our house, parents count. They do important work and that work matters. One day just doesn't cut for us. - Margaret Heffernan

12. I would love to be a father. I had a great father who taught me how gratifying that is. I'm not going to deny myself that. I think I'd be good at it. Everybody wants that experience. I definitely do. - Mike Myers

13. Mothers play an important role as the heart of the home, but this in no way lessens the equally important role fathers should play, as head of the home, in nurturing, training, and loving their children. - Ezra Taft Benson

14. Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I'm just glad I can share my voice. - Dwyane Wade

15. I would say my greatest achievement in life right now - my greatest achievement period is - and I'm still trying to achieve it - is to be a wonderful father to my kids. - Bo Jackson.

NHTT7DVE55EKLNF7QDKPTEYLEM.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer