Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-19 17:01:06

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Attacked and Attacking Quotes

Attacked and Attacking Quotes

1. Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended. - George W. Bush

2. A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent. - Pearl S. Buck

3. There are only two cases in which war is just: first, in order to resist the aggression of an enemy, and second, in order to help an ally who has been attacked. - Montesquieu

4. First we attacked the Russian soldiers with our gases, and then when we saw the poor fellows lying there, dying slowly, we tried to make breathing easier for them by using our own life-saving devices on them. - Otto Hahn

5. I am frequently attacked. - Indira Gandhi

6. I was leader of the Opposition when Vajpayee was PM. We attacked policies, not personalities, neither inside or outside the House. - Sharad Pawar

7. I am a living example of PM Modi's tolerance... he forgave me though I publicly attacked him. - Smriti Irani

8. Terror must be attacked from where it originates. Otherwise, you will only be defending yourself against terror. - Arun Jaitley

9. In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. - Lao Tzu

10. I have always been an attacking bowler, but I am trying my best to learn every day. - Imran Tahir

11. I have made the mistaken assumption - and I will attempt to be better at this - of thinking that because somebody is on Twitter and is attacking me that it is open season. And that is my mistake. - Elon Musk

12. Let a man who has to make his fortune in life remember this maxim: Attacking is the only secret. Dare and the world yields, or if it beats you sometimes, dare it again and you will succeed. - William Makepeace Thackeray

13. I used to pretend that I was Tom attacking Jerry, who was drawn on the ball. - Monica Seles

14. What we will do is we'll say, 'Okay, you have your page, and if you're not trying to organize harm against someone, or attacking someone, then you can put up that content on your page, even if people might disagree with it or find it offensive.' But that doesn't mean that we have a responsibility to make it widely distributed in News Feed. - Mark Zuckerberg

15. In Australia you can be a little bit more attacking, in places on the subcontinent you've got to find ways to get batsmen out, you might have to bore them out. - Steve Smith

16. I don't care who is attacking my son. I still support him; I still love him. - Magic Johnson

17. I believed in the goodness of the Australian people; I believed they did not want to be attacking each other, and from those thoughts, I got the idea of Reconciliation in the campaign slogan and of turning this into something practical by calling a summit to bring representatives of all sections of society together, from the wealthiest to the poor. - Bob Hawke

18. Attacking players are the ones who are best suited to break a record. - Brian Lara

19. Wrist-spinners are mostly attacking, and when your captain is so attacking you get freedom to attack more. - Yuzvendra Chahal

20. Records are made to be broken. It's great when they are broken by attacking players. - Brian Lara.

14_CATERS_INCREDIBLE_LION_FIGHT_15-800x498.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer