Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-28 17:24:03

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Attractive Quotes

Attractive Quotes

1. Clever and attractive women do not want to vote; they are willing to let men govern as long as they govern men. - George Bernard Shaw

2. I don't have any particular recipe. It is the reason why doing research is challenging as well as attractive. It is like being lost in a jungle and trying to use all the knowledge that you can gather to come up with some new tricks, and with some luck, you might find a way out. - Maryam Mirzakhani

3. This idea that being youthful is the only thing that's beautiful or attractive simply isn't true. I don't want to be an 'ageless beauty.' I want to be a woman who is the best I can be at my age. - Sharon Stone

4. It is very kind of you to consider the possibility of my working in Pasadena, an idea which certainly is attractive, especially since it would hold out the prospect of your cooperation or advice. - Karl Landsteiner

5. I'm usually known for films that look beautiful and attractive, probably because I am a cinematographer too. - Rajiv Menon

6. It is very important for an actor to look physically attractive. - R. Madhavan

7. Web users ultimately want to get at data quickly and easily. They don't care as much about attractive sites and pretty design. - Tim Berners-Lee

8. I like women who look like women. I hated grunge. No one's more feminist than me, but you don't have to look as if you don't give a - you know. You can be smart, bright, and attractive aesthetically to others - and to yourself. - Catherine Zeta-Jones

9. Next to my husband, and along with Marlon Brando, I think that Yves Montand is the most attractive man I've ever met. - Marilyn Monroe

10. I like villains because there's something so attractive about a committed person - they have a plan, an ideology, no matter how twisted. They're motivated. - Russell Crowe

11. It's not so easy for us when we play teams who have a different mindset, like Chelsea or Inter Milan, because they have the intention of trying to stop us rather than playing a game that is more attractive for the spectators to enjoy. - Lionel Messi

12. I have often thought that one of the less attractive traits of various professional bodies and institutions is the deeply ingrained suspicion and outright hostility which can exist towards anything unorthodox or unconventional. - Prince Charles

13. The thing about HD-DVD that is attractive to Microsoft is that it's very pro-consumer in letting you copy all movies up onto the hard disk. - Bill Gates

14. We got government off the backs of the people of India, particularly off the backs of India's entrepreneurs. We introduced more competition, both internal competition and external competition. We simplified and rationalized the tax system. We made risk-taking much more attractive. - Manmohan Singh

15. A court is like a scene, people want to see attractive people. - Anna Kournikova

16. Mars is far more attractive as an outpost colony for earthlings than the moon is. - Buzz Aldrin

17. The best characters are the ones that somehow manage to be both attractive and repulsive at the same time. If you do that, you're at the center of the universe - if you can find characters who are more ambiguous and can raise more questions than answers. - Nicolas Cage

18. We must have Christian ethics for our children, good and strong, but we must make them attractive, too, and it can be done. - Enid Blyton

19. The fact that my female characters have strong personalities but are also physically attractive probably reflects the women I've known in my life. - Sidney Sheldon

20. If you look at tennis, the girls have become much more attractive; they wear makeup. In my generation, you were a tennis player. It wasn't like you had to look a certain way. - Monica Seles

21. The centuries-old history and culture of India, majestic architectural monuments and museums of Delhi, Agra and Mumbai have a unique attractive force. - Vladimir Putin

22. India is a country with huge potential, and it remains an attractive high priority market for PepsiCo. We believe we have only scratched the surface of long term growth opportunities that exist for PepsiCo and our partners. - Indra Nooyi

23. India is a country with huge potential, and it remains an attractive high priority market for PepsiCo. We believe we have only scratched the surface of long term growth opportunities that exist for PepsiCo and our partners. Indra Nooyi

24. I just feel that sooner or later, the sheer potential of the demographics of India, which is 1.25 billion people, will eventually be very attractive to the entertainment industry. - Amitabh Bachchan

25. I am single, successful, and reasonably attractive. Whether I decide to have relationships that end in taking the plunge or not, they are my decisions. - Pooja Bhatt

26. As more and more money is coming into the formal economy, one can look at more attractive tax rates and lower tax slabs. Even if half the people who were in the informal sector move in to the formal economy and more taxes get collected, more money can be spent on the welfare. Piyush Goyal

27. Women have always wanted to look attractive. - Zeenat Aman

28. The first time, where Fox Mulder and Scully met, she stands up for herself. She stands right there and gives it to him and that was extremely attractive. - Gillian Anderson.

85618769.cms?width=680&height=512&imgsize=46608

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer