Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-01 17:15:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bad Quotes

Bad Quotes

1. The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

3. By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

4. Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. - Plato

5. Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. - John Ruskin

6. When I do good I feel good, when I do bad I feel bad, and that's my religion. - Abraham Lincoln

7. Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations. - Oliver Goldsmith

8. It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. - Benjamin Franklin

9. It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

10. Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad. - Salvador Dali

12. When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. - Edmund Burke

13. I do believe in the old saying, 'What does not kill you makes you stronger.' Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity. -  Angelina Jolie

14. A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent. - William Blake

15. It ain't as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning. - Colin Powell

16. Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them. - Napoleon Bonaparte

16. A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode. - Chanakya

17. What is moral is what you feel good after, and what is immoral is what you feel bad after. - Ernest Hemingway

18. Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper. - Francis Bacon

19. One should never live with regrets or with 'what if.' I've loved the good times, and I have learned from the bad. All in all, it's been a pretty fabulous life for me. - Ivana Trump

20. If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life. - Arthur Ashe

21. Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation. - Henry Kissinger

22. If you play good cricket, a lot of bad things get hidden. - Kapil Dev

23. The greatest gift is the ability to forget - to forget the bad things and focus on the good. - Joe Biden

24. Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

25. Partition is bad. But whatever is past is past. We have only to look to the future. - Mahatma Gandhi

26. Headlines, in a way, are what mislead you because bad news is a headline, and gradual improvement is not. - Bill Gates

27. The best of men cannot suspend their fate: The good die early, and the bad die late. - Daniel Defoe

28. I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. - Sandra Bullock

29. Even an animal, if you show genuine affection, gradually trust develops... If you always showing bad face and beating, how can you develop friendship? - Dalai Lama

30. Winning the election is a good-news, bad-news kind of thing. Okay, now you're the mayor. The bad news is, now you're the mayor. - Clint Eastwood

31. The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst. - Winston Churchill

32. It is with our passions as it is with fire and water, they are good servants, but bad masters. - Aesop

33. My view is there's no bad time to innovate. - Jeff Bezos

34. Even philosophers will praise war as ennobling mankind, forgetting the Greek who said: 'War is bad in that it begets more evil than it kills.' - Immanuel Kant

35. I don't know if I can relax. Relax, I can't do. My brain, on idle, is a bad thing. I just get weird. I mean, not weird. I get, I get antsy. - Johnny Depp

36. We're in very bad trouble if we don't understand the planet we're trying to save. - Carl Sagan.

bad-breath-1200x800.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer