Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-26 14:31:49

sologuitar

Math Homework Questions From Student Days

Would it be OK for me to post math homework questions as practice exams from courses taken back in my student days? Yes, I still have my math notebooks. Notebooks are a bit worn but readable. I took my last math class in the Spring 1993 semester at Lehman College.

You say?

#2 2022-09-26 18:11:10

Bob
Administrator

Re: Math Homework Questions From Student Days

There is a on-line maths course that objected because we were 'publishing' their worksheets. They threatened 'breach of copyright' action.

So you need to take care what you post.  If you have a question that you think is good practice for a particular exam, post it in Exercises. Post one question at a time rather than collecting up a whole set and posting all in one go.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#3 2022-09-27 09:50:55

sologuitar

Re: Math Homework Questions From Student Days

Bob wrote:

There is a on-line maths course that objected because we were 'publishing' their worksheets. They threatened 'breach of copyright' action.

So you need to take care what you post.  If you have a question that you think is good practice for a particular exam, post it in Exercises. Post one question at a time rather than collecting up a whole set and posting all in one go.

Bob

Copy. Understood.

Board footer