Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-25 20:38:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Best Part and Best Time Quotes

Best Part and Best Time Quotes

1. People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind. - William Butler Yeats

2. The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express. - Francis Bacon

3. All significant truths are private truths. As they become public they cease to become truths; they become facts, or at best, part of the public character; or at worst, catchwords. - T. S. Eliot

4. Perhaps it has been too uncomfortable for those with vested interests to acknowledge, but we have spent the best part of the past century enthusiastically testing the world to utter destruction; not looking closely enough at the long-term impact our actions will have. - Prince Charles

5. During my younger days, we didn't have digital media or electronic gadgets the way we do now. So the best part of my day was the one I spent either in listening to stories from my elders or reading them. - Sudha Murty

6. The best part of making music, for me, is collaborating and working with new people and fresh sounds and all those things that gets people excited to continue in this business that we all love so much. - Mariah Carey

7. Movie-making is serious business. The director and the crew are already under a lot of pressure to give their best to the audience. Therefore, the best part for me as an actor is to act well in the movies and make a jolly atmosphere with the co-stars on the sets. - Abhishek Bachchan

8. Life's a challenge, but that's the best part. - Venus Williams

9. As for my batting, the best part about it is I have never changed it. I have never changed my thinking, I have never changed my batting style. - Virender Sehwag

10. I think that the best part of being an Indian actress is that you can be a part of so many different films in different languages. - Shriya Saran

11. Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor. - Euripides

12. Now's the best time you'll ever have in life to get ahead! - Zig Ziglar

13. The best time to plan a book is while you're doing the dishes. - Agatha Christie

14. You have to be very pragmatic, because you walk out to bat at the best time to bowl, with a brand new ball, against the best bowlers, who are fresh. And their job is to get you out, so when you fail there's no point beating yourself up. - Alastair Cook

15. I have found it advisable not to give too much heed to what people say when I am trying to accomplish something of consequence. Invariably they proclaim it can't be done. I deem that the very best time to make the effort. - Calvin Coolidge

16. I am really not a speedcuber. My best time when I was practicing was about a minute. Usually people say if you can create a piano, you must be a good piano player, but it is not true. They are different type of human activities and need different capabilities. - Erno Rubik

17. I was afraid of being a failure, of not having the best time or of being chicken. But every year I get older I think, What was I fearing last year?' You forget. And then you move on. - Sandra Bullock

18. I have spoken with many former athletes, and they tell me the best time they had was in sports. I listen to them and use their experience in my career. - Sergei Bubka.

png-transparent-cartoon-student-school-child-student-hand-people-toddler.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer