Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-26 15:49:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Best Way Quotes

Best Way Quotes

1. The best way out is always through. - Robert Frost

2. The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly. - Abraham Lincoln

3. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. - Mark Twain

4. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. - Mahatma Gandhi

5. The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency. - Vladimir Lenin

6. I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion about the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. - Benjamin Franklin

7. The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. - Ernest Hemingway

8. I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it. - Harry S Truman

9. The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas. - Linus Pauling

10. The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk. - Dalai Lama

11. Your purpose is to make your audience see what you saw, hear what you heard, feel what you felt. Relevant detail, couched in concrete, colorful language, is the best way to recreate the incident as it happened and to picture it for the audience. - Dale Carnegie

12. The best way to keep one's word is not to give it. - Napoleon Bonaparte

13. The best way to know God is to love many things. - Vincent Van Gogh

14. The best way to enhance freedom in other lands is to demonstrate here that our democratic system is worthy of emulation. - Jimmy Carter

15. The beauty of cricket is that there are so many different opinions as to the best way to do something and at times it is easier to see something when you're not emotionally involved in the game and not responsible for the decision. You can go and have a cup of tea and look at it from a different point of view. - Alastair Cook

16. The best way to survive life is - never fret over what you don't get. There's a bigger plan for you. - Shilpa Shetty

17. You need to invent things and you need to get them to people. You need to commercialize those inventions. Obviously, the best way we've come up with doing that is through companies. - Larry Page

18. I always felt I was good enough to be competing and I wanted to express myself in the best way that I can. - Viv Richards

19. Go for a walk through Central Park and stop at the Met. It's the best way to get a feel for what makes New York so special. - Ivanka Trump

20. For the record, our democracy is revered around the world. And free elections are the best way on Earth to choose our leaders. This is how we elected John F. Kennedy; Ronald Reagan; two George Bushes; Bill Clinton; and Barack Obama. It has worked for decades. - Michelle Obama

21. No press conference announcing a last film. I'd just steal away. Best way because, if by chance after two or three years something interesting comes up, I would not - like Sinatra - have to say: 'Well, I've thought it over and decided to come back.' - Sophia Loren

22. Without a doubt, the best way to get to know me is through my music. - Shania Twain

23. In politics, strangely enough, the best way to play your cards is to lay them face upwards on the table. - H. G. Wells

24. I have learned a lot of interesting things about nutrition in my cricket career but the biggest lesson of all is to ensure your healthy eating habits are sustainable. The best way to eat healthily is to think of nutrition as a lifestyle, not as a diet. - Jos Buttler

25. The best way to cope with trouble is to stay out of it as much as possible. - Jack Nicklaus

26. I believe in a balanced government. I don't believe in minimum or maximum. Balance is always the best way. - Sonia Gandhi

27. The best way to make your audience laugh is to start laughing yourself. - Oliver Goldsmith

28. What I can say is that all my characters are searching for their souls, because they are my mirrors. I'm someone who is constantly trying to understand my place in the world, and literature is the best way that I found in order to see myself. - Paulo Coelho

29. Now I know that Wal-Mart's policies do not reflect the best way of doing business and the values that I think are important in America. - Hillary Clinton

30. The best way to help Burma is to empower the people of Burma, to help us have enough self-confidence to obtain what we want for ourselves. - Aung San Suu Kyi

31. The best way to study Mars is with two hands, eyes and ears of a geologist, first at a moon orbiting Mars... and then on the surface. - Buzz Aldrin

32. Everything I've done has had purpose and has been passionate and has been executed in the best way that I knew how. Maybe that's not the perfect way. Maybe that's not the easiest way. But it's the best way I knew how to do it. - Julia Roberts

33. I always say to myself that if I can make a movie that makes a kid smile or gives them some hope or something to get excited about, then I'm applying myself in the best way that I can. I don't think that just goes for kids. I think that it goes for adults, as well, and for families. - Nicolas Cage

34. If you talk about STEM education, the best way to introduce anyone to STEM or get their curiosity going on, it's Minecraft. - Satya Nadella

35. The best way I knew how was to give 110% and want it more than them, and walk on the court and every moment of the match feel like it was the end of the world, in a sense. So that worked for me in a lot of ways. There were times that it hurt me, but for the most part, it helped me. - John McEnroe

36. That's the best way to practice law, is writing about it and not having to be in the courtroom! - John Grisham.

Bestway-Logo.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer