Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-26 18:09:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Best Work, Best Intentions, Best Man and Best Interests Quotes

Best Work, Best Intentions, Best Man and  Best Interests Quotes

1. The best work is not what is most difficult for you; it is what you do best. - Jean-Paul Sartre

2. When I am wrong, I will learn the lesson and move on to face other challenges. For me, that's what creating your own life is. Doing your best work while being your best self. - Jennifer Lopez

3. I am trying to do the best work I possibly can and making movies that will have resonance for years to come. I think if you try for an Oscar or a goal like that, the more people are going to see it as transparent. It's not on my radar. If it happens, great, but I'm happy to continue working as I am, really. - Leonardo DiCaprio

4. The gamble of literature is that I make the best work I can; the most truthful, the most representative of how I see things. I try and do that, and then I put it out there and say to you, 'What do you think?' I hope that you think well of it, obviously. - Salman Rushdie

5. My best work was with Nadeem-Shravan, Anu Malik, Jatin-Lalit, Anand-Milind and also Rajesh Roshan and Bappi Lahiri. - Kumar Sanu

6. Some of the greatest artists did their best work when they got political. - Alicia Keys

7. Fifty is the new forty. I always thought my best work would come in the years forty to sixty, if I was fortunate enough to hang around - and it is hard to stick around. - Bruce Willis

8. I think the important thing for budding cricketers is to always put in 100 per cent - to continue to be your best, work hard, don't ever think you are at the top of your ability, you can always improve. - Glenn McGrath

9. I know my country has not perfected itself. At times, we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We've made our share of mistakes, and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions. - Barack Obama

10. This is the patent age of new inventions for killing bodies, and for saving souls. All propagated with the best intentions. - Lord Byron

11. I know there are a lot of people out there who have the best intentions but not the voice, so it's about people like me to give them a voice and hear their ideas. - Carl Lewis

12. He is the best man who, when making his plans, fears and reflects on everything that can happen to him, but in the moment of action is bold. - Herodotus

13. There is no doubt that America remains the premier political, economic, military power in the world, and I both expect and count on it remaining so, because I think that's certainly in our best interest but also the best interests of the world. - Hillary Clinton.

Best-work-life-balance-companies-in-India.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer