Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-29 16:17:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Better World and Betterment Quotes

Better World and Betterment Quotes

1. You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end, each of us must work for his own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. - Marie Curie

2. I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world. - Muhammad Ali

3. With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. - Dalai Lama

4. We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

5. Something must be done to save humanity! A better world is possible! - Fidel Castro

6. I am concerned about the whole man. I am concerned about what the people, using their government as an instrument and a tool, can do toward building the whole man, which will mean a better society and a better world. - Lyndon B. Johnson

7. The purpose of life is to obey the hidden command which ensures harmony among all and creates an ever better world. We are not created only to enjoy the world, we are created in order to evolve the cosmos. - Maria Montessori

8. But there's one thing we must all be clear about: terrorism is not the pursuit of legitimate goals by some sort of illegitimate means. Whatever the murderers may be trying to achieve, creating a better world certainly isn't one of their goals. Instead they are out to murder innocent people. - Salman Rushdie

9. I strongly believe that those of us who are privileged to have wealth should contribute significantly to try and create a better world for the millions who are far less privileged. - Azim Premji

10. The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life. - Henry Ford

11. Early childhood education is the key to the betterment of society. - Maria Montessori

12. What the people in the country need is meeting of minds between similar philosophy for betterment and well being of people. - Abhinav Bindra

13. Every baby step India takes in achieving anything towards its betterment enhances my identity and personality because I love my country. - Sushmita Sen

14. I know that whatever God does is for my betterment. - Govinda

15. Personally, I think that the story is all-important; everything else comes later. But if there's any other way to ensure the betterment of the film, I always implement it. - Rishi Kapoor

16. But, ultimately, it is up to the captain to decide whether she wants to accept a suggestion or not. But, as a senior member of the team, I will always give suggestions for the betterment of the team, whenever I can come up with any. - Mithali Raj

17. The Narendra Modi government has worked for the betterment of the agricultural sector as a whole and towards the goal of doubling the farmer's income. - Anurag Thakur

18. People have a wrong notion that film stars don't make good politicians. I must tell those who address stars with derogatory comments that people like us work for the betterment of their constituency with heart and soul. - Jaya Prada.

buildabetterworld-1color-768x538.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer