Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-31 21:43:11

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bicycle Quotes

Bicycle Quotes

1. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

2. Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. - H. G. Wells

3. Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle. - Helen Keller

4. Throughout human history, in any great endeavour requiring the common effort of many nations and men and women everywhere, we have learned - it is only through seriousness of purpose and persistence that we ultimately carry the day. We might liken it to riding a bicycle. You stay upright and move forward so long as you keep up the momentum. - Ban Ki-moon

5. I'm lazy. But it's the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle because they didn't like walking or carrying things. - Lech Walesa

6. The bicycle kick is not easy to do. - Pele

7. A few years ago, I bought an old red bicycle with the words Free Spirit written across its side - which is exactly what I felt like when I rode it down the street in a tie-dyed dress. - Drew Barrymore

8. Vittorio De Sica's 'Bicycle Thieves' changed my very idea of cinema. - Suhasini Maniratnam.

17622114_1926932744217138_5145359500111404842_o.jpg?ssl=1

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer