Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-03 16:07:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Big Believer and Big Break Quotes

Big Believer and Big Break Quotes

1. I'm a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, you really won't need a lot of makeup. - Demi Moore

2. I am a big believer in education, because when I grew up in Austria - when I grew up in Austria I had a great education. I had great teachers. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

3.  believe I've always been a big believer in equality. No one has ever been able to tell me I couldn't do something because I was a girl. - Anne Hathaway

4. I am a big believer that whatever has gone lies in the past. You should only learn from it, and you should only look at the present and the future. That's been my father's philosophy and mine as well. - Mukesh Ambani

5. I've always kept it very simple. I'm a big believer that basics stay the same for all the formats. - AB de Villiers

6. I mean, I'm a big believer in talking to people when you can and trying to solve problems when you can. - Hillary Clinton

7. I'm a true believer in prayer, a big believer in prayer. - Janet Jackson

8. The harder you work, the luckier you get. I'm a big believer in that. - Ivanka Trump

9. I kind of got my big break with 'The Princess Diaries' and during the press rounds for that everyone asked me: 'Did you always want to be a princess growing up?' And the truth was, no I wanted to be Catwoman. - Anne Hathaway

10. I tried for modelling work but it was a bit slow and that's when I took a part-time job at McDonalds. It gave me income while I was waiting for my big break and at the very least I could eat. - Sharon Stone

11. I really would love to take a big break and not be photographed, not perform. - Holly Hunter

12. I came to Bombay and got my first big break in Hrishikesh Mukherjee's 'Guddi.' - Asrani.

46428685.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer