Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-01 16:59:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Blossom and Blossoms Quotes

Blossom and Blossoms Quotes

1. Letting a hundred flowers blossom and a hundred schools of thought contend is the policy for promoting the progress of the arts and the sciences and a flourishing culture in our land. - Mao Zedong

2. The Deep Web contains shockingly valuable information. Can you imagine how cancer research would blossom if every researcher had instant access to every research paper done by every single university and research lab in the world? - John McAfee

3. I didn't really blossom until my mid teens, and by that time I had to work on my personality to make people like me. I found it easy to make people laugh and I was always pretty popular. - Eva Longoria

4. Trust dies but mistrust blossoms. - Sophocles

5. Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration. - D. H. Lawrence

6. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. - Khalil Gibran

7. Unless a tree has borne blossoms in spring, you will vainly look for fruit on it in autumn. - Walter Scott

8. Lord save us all from old age and broken health and a hope tree that has lost the faculty of putting out blossoms. - Mark Twain

9. Theosophy has no code of morals, being itself the embodiment of the highest morality; it presents to its students the highest moral teachings of all religions, gathering the most fragrant blossoms from the gardens of the world-faiths. - Annie Besant.

japanese-cherry-blossom-2168858_960_720.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer