Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-21 16:58:32

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Both Quotes - XI

Both Quotes - XI

1. Contract farming can be promoted if it is structured on the basis of a win-win situation both for the producer and the purchaser. - M. S. Swaminathan

2. In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be wrong. - Abraham Lincoln

3. Success and fame... both are temporary. There today, gone tomorrow. - Waheeda Rehman

4. I never think at all when I write. Nobody can do two things at the same time and do them both well. - Horace

5. There are goods so opposed that we cannot seize both, but, by too much prudence, may pass between them at too great a distance to reach either. - Samuel Johnson

6. In 1994, when I came to PepsiCo, there were really three businesses. They were soft drinks, which included both bottling and the concentrate company. There were salted snacks - Frito Lay. And restaurants where we had, we all talk of them, Pizza Hut, KFC and a whole bunch of casual dining chains. - Indra Nooyi

7. We are only falsehood, duplicity, contradiction; we both conceal and disguise ourselves from ourselves. - Blaise Pascal

8. And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in showing that religion and Government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together. - James Madison

9. Amnesty is as good for those who give it as for those who receive it. It has the admirable quality of bestowing mercy on both sides. - Victor Hugo

10. I've never stopped being Argentine, and I've never wanted to. I feel very proud of being Argentine, even though I left there. I've been clear about this since I was very young, and I never wanted to change. Barcelona is my home because both the club and the people here have given me everything, but I won't stop being Argentine. - Lionel Messi.

Good_on_Paper_00_10_12_00c.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer