Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-22 17:53:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bother Quotes - I

Bother Quotes - I

1. It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand. - Mark Twain

2. I don't understand why people would want to get rid of pigeons. They don't bother no one. - Mike Tyson

3. The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not. The cure for it is occupation. - George Bernard Shaw

4. I know what I can do so it doesn't bother me what other people think or their opinion on the situation. Usain Bolt

5. Don't bother people for help without first trying to solve the problem yourself. - Colin Powell

6. Bad things written about me do bother me and affect me, but then I have learnt to take it in my stride. I have also learnt to keep quiet about certain things. - Nayanthara

7. Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid. - Salvador Dali

8. When I played Robin Hood, I knew the great role was Alan Rickman's and it didn't bother me. I always think that leading actors should be called the best supporting actors. - Kevin Costner

9. I live now on borrowed time, waiting in the anteroom for the summons that will inevitably come. And then - I go on to the next thing, whatever it is. One doesn't, luckily, have to bother about that. - Agatha Christie

10. I believe that when you're in love you have to pour your heart and soul out to your partner... or why bother? So in that sense I'm an incurable romantic when it comes to men. - Cameron Diaz

11. I have become like a rhinoceros - thick-skinned - all the gossip about my numerous affairs does not bother me anymore. - Amy Jackson

12. As a kid growing up, I was never like, 'I want to go to the Olympics,' so having to pass on 2012 because I was too young didn't bother me at all. - Simone Biles.

business-people-work-group-multiracial-coworkers-communicating-talking-sharing-fresh-ideas_386185-2879.jpg?w=1380

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer