Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-26 23:41:32

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bottles and Bottled Quotes

Bottles and Bottled Quotes

1. Wine is bottled poetry. - Robert Louis Stevenson

2. Bring in the bottled lightning, a clean tumbler, and a corkscrew. - Charles Dickinson

3. By nature, I am very curious. I don't think it's fair for anybody to keep your ideas bottled up out of fear. I take a lot of inputs from others. Whether I use them or not is a different issue. - Arvind Swami

4. Stories had always been told about male genies coming out of bottles, but they were usually fat, old men. Never had the genie been a gorgeous woman, so that idea really appealed to me, and I created the series based on that premise. - Sidney Sheldon

5. I've had a lot of luck. If I didn't I'd be washing bottles in Russia. - Marat Safin

6. When you count on someone you want him to be there in times of need. I may not be there when you are popping champagne bottles but I will be there, like a solid rock, if there is a tragedy. - Mahima Chaudhry.

tf3ZyVEAkD.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer