Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-27 18:05:27

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bottom Quotes - I

Bottom Quotes - I

1. Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. - Muhammad Ali

2. The bottom line is to have fun and enjoy life. - Rekha

3. We think too small, like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view. - Mao Zedong

4. In general, pride is at the bottom of all great mistakes. - John Ruskin

5. I was set free because my greatest fear had been realized, and I still had a daughter who I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. - J. K. Rowling

6. We expect all our businesses to have a positive impact on our top and bottom lines. Profitability is very important to us or we wouldn't be in this business. - Jeff Bezos

7. Froth at the top, dregs at bottom, but the middle excellent. - Voltaire

8. Today I can declare my hope and declare it from the bottom of my heart that we will eventually see the time when that number of nuclear weapons is down to zero and the world is a much better place. - Colin Powell

9. Bottom line is, I didn't return to Apple to make a fortune. I've been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn't going to let it ruin my life. There's no way you could ever spend it all, and I don't view wealth as something that validates my intelligence. - Steve Jobs

10. All the United States, it is a society that is split like to the bottom, that had very poor people in the country that is one of the wealthiest countries. - Desmond Tutu

11. You have to manage money. Particularly with market economies. You may have a great product, but if your bottom line goes bust, then that's it. - Mukesh Ambani

12. I grew up in South Africa and I would look at maps and we were at the bottom of the world. There was this whole thing up there. I was always reading encyclopedias about the world. So travel was something I was always attracted to. - Charlize Theron.

top-down-approach-vs-bottom-up-approach-article.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer