Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-12 17:47:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Box Quotes - I

Box Quotes - I

1. I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out. - Jeff Bezos

2. If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is. - Angelina Jolie

3. What is Apple, after all? Apple is about people who think 'outside the box,' people who want to use computers to help them change the world, to help them create things that make a difference, and not just to get a job done. - Steve Jobs

4. You can't put democracy and freedom back into a box. - George W. Bush

5. Always keep your composure. You can't score from the penalty box; and to win, you have to score. - Horace

6. When the strong box contains no more both friends and flatterers shun the door. - Plutarch

7. I buy a lot of electronics, some which I never take out of the box! - Ratan Tata

8. Marriage brings up all the things I pushed to the back burner - the fears, the mistrust, the doubts, the insecurities. It's like opening Pandora's box. - Jennifer Aniston

9. You can always think of something like the Xbox 360 as a super set-top box that can do everything the set-top box does, but then have the graphics to do the games as well. - Bill Gates

10. Do not meet or overtake a patient who is moving about in order to speak to him or to give him any message or letter. You might just as well give him a box on the ear. I have seen a patient fall flat on the ground who was standing when his nurse came into the room. - Florence Nightingale

11. When I was young I didn't care about education, just money and box office. - Jackie Chan

12. I have spoken honestly about being born into a home where there was discord and chaos. I saw my mom have a rough time with my dad being very controlling, which is why I push back whenever I feel like someone is trying to box me in. It makes me run for the hills. - Christina Aguilera.

cargo-cabbie-shipping-box-12-x-12-x-9.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer