Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-12 21:57:24

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Box Quotes - III

Box Quotes - III

1. If a musician dares to get out of the box he's been put in, people get confused. They want people where they can find them! I am fortunate in some respects as I've always been known as someone who 'moves around' and tries different things. But generally, we are supposed to stay where we're put. - Phil Collins

2. Once I'm already in my room, I still have to open a door to get into my bed. It's like a giant box. It's like the boy in a bubble. - Michael Phelps

3. I win my awards at the box office. - Cecil B. DeMille

4. Women were real box office stars in the '40s, more so than men. People loved to see women's films. I think it was better then, except for the studio system. - Gwyneth Paltrow

5. I'm at the point now where I know I'm doing something right when a movie gets mixed reviews, because then I'm not in the box. I don't want to make it too easy for people and I don't want to make it too easy for myself. I want to try something unusual. - Nicolas Cage

6. Very difficult to understand American audience, what they like, what they don't like. Some movie I like very much, it doesn't work. Some movie I don't like, it gets big box office. Very difficult. - Jackie Chan

7. From our broadcasting box you can't see any grass at all. It is simply a carpet of humanity. - Richie Benaud

8. If citizens do not believe they can change their leaders through the ballot box, they will find other ways, even at the risk of destabilizing their countries. - Kofi Annan

9. So how critics will perceive your film or your work, or whether your movie is going to make $100 million at the box office, or whether you are going to be winning any awards - well, you have no control over that. - Charlize Theron

10. I've never had a career of that kind of box office power. I've always learned the hard way. - Holly Hunter

11. I love to eat everything and you pretty much can - a little piece of something fattening is not going to kill you. It's when you eat the whole box that it's going to kill you. - Jennifer Lopez

12. If you have a government that is elected, they need to do the hard work - because if they don't, they won't be around the next time the ballot box is open. - Abdullah II of Jordan.

1-tituprint-gift-box-pink-gift-box-with-ribbon-empty-boxes-for-original-imagf9z4w2fduhcp.jpeg?q=70

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer