Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-13 17:06:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Box Quotes - IV

Box Quotes - IV

1. The more that I can work in different mediums, the more I can grow, and learn from different actors and different types of actors and directors and different styles of acting and build a tool box. - Christina Ricci

2. At some level, I feel it is nice to know that a film of yours is doing well at the box office and has also got great reviews. That feels like success. - Deepika Padukone

3. I'm very crafty! One time I made a television set out of a cardboard box - Everybody thought it was a lark! This was the beginning of a love affair with the arts. - Emma Watson

4. I was fortunate to work a lot, and I worked hard, and I was very devoted to that, and then I earned this jewel box of a life that I felt completely entitled to. - Julia Roberts

5. If I give five flops, I won't get a job. You have to perform at the box office when you are at the top. No one is running a charity here. People are putting huge amounts of money to make movies, and they want the films to be successful. They have invested money in you, so it is your duty to make sure the film does well. - Abhishek Bachchan

6. I'll eat one cookie, not a whole box of cookies. But I'll still eat the one cookie... sometimes two, or even three. But not the whole box. - Kate Winslet

7. Foreign policy simply cannot be judged by today's headlines that chalk up victories and defeats like so many box scores in the sports sections. - Condoleezza Rice

8. I think I'm a story-based artiste. So I would opt for the performance-oriented role. I usually go by intuition while choosing a script. Also, I do not analyse my performance, nor do I bother about how my film has been performing at the box office. I personally love challenges and am game for taking up things which I haven't attempted before. - Kajal Aggarwal

9. We shot many films in Delhi that turned out to be successful at the box office. So the attachment is definitely on the positive side. - Anushka Sharma

10. The success of a film at the box office will ensure happiness to the entire unit, but individual awards are like vitamin shots that will help boost the morale of an actor. - Akkineni Nagarjuna.

649859_1000_1_-seawhite-cardboard-storage-box-a4.jpg?sw=680&q=85

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer