Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-14 17:53:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boxer Quotes

Boxer Quotes

1. No boxer in the history of boxing has had Parkinson's. There's no injury in my brain that suggests that the illness came from boxing. - Muhammad Ali

2. Whoever gets up and comes to grips with Love like a boxer is a fool. - Sophocles

3. I have played a boxer, a cowboy, a knight, a prince, an elf and a pirate. I am so glad to have done all of that already. - Orlando Bloom

4. Until this movie I have played a boxer, a cowboy, a knight, a prince, an elf and a pirate. I am so glad to have done all of that already, and am ready for this phase of my career. - Orlando Bloom

5. When I was a boxer, I wanted to be champion of the world, not the richest man in the world. - George Foreman

6. My father was raised with brothers, he was a football player and a boxer, he was a chief petty officer in the Navy, he was a man of his times. - Hillary Clinton

7. I'm not a fighter, but I would love to be a boxer because I love the courage and toughness. I mean, there can be nothing more terrifying than walking into an arena and looking at Mike Tyson in the ring. - Mark McGrath

8. I think that every boxer should understand he's on the pedestal for a short span. It's best that you use boxing and don't let boxing use you. Use boxing to sell, because people are selling you through your boxing career, so you have to learn to sell yourself, and you'll never starve. - George Foreman

9. Boxing has been the most difficult thing I've ever done. The biggest challenge in my life. I was a boxer. That was hard. Everything else is pretty easy. - George Foreman

10. In the 46-48 kg. category, I know every boxer, and I defeat them whenever I fight them. - Mary Kom.

Boxer_Feature-Image-1024x615.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer