Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-17 18:20:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boy Quotes - II

Boy Quotes - II

1. Achieving gender equality requires the engagement of women and men, girls and boys. It is everyone's responsibility. - Ban Ki-moon

2. If a man had more than one life, I think a little hanging would not hurt this one; but after he is once dead, we cannot bring him back, no matter how sorry we may be; so the boy shall be pardoned. - Abraham Lincoln

3. I saw a boy of the crew purchasing javelins of them with bits of platters and broken glass. - Christopher Columbus

4. A single woman with a very narrow income must be a ridiculous, disagreeable old maid - the proper sport of boys and girls; but a single woman of good fortune is always respectable, and may be as sensible and pleasant as anybody else. - Jane Austen

5. When I am grown to man's estate I shall be very proud and great. And tell the other girls and boys Not to meddle with my toys. - Robert Louis Stevenson

6. Boys used to call me Soda in school days. Soda means 'serving officers daughters association.' I miss those days when I had a very protected life: one could get close and bond with other army people that they gradually would become your extended family. - Anushka Sharma

7. In assisting his 'neighbour' every day to the best of his ability, and keeping truth, honesty, and kindness perpetually before him, the Boy Scout, with as little formality as possible, is pleasing God. - Robert Baden-Powell

8. Many are they who have a taste and love for drawing, but no talent; and this will be discernible in boys who are not diligent and never finish their drawings with shading. - Leonardo da Vinci

9. Few misfortunes can befall a boy which bring worse consequence than to have a really affectionate mother. - W. Somerset Maugham

10. What must it be like for a little boy to read that daddy never loved mummy? - Princess Diana

11. What might be taken for a precocious genius is the genius of childhood. When the child grows up, it disappears without a trace. It may happen that this boy will become a real painter some day, or even a great painter. But then he will have to begin everything again, from zero. - Pablo Picasso

12. A boy's story is the best that is ever told. - Charles Dickinson.

e3834281817839dad49f6233658a7dae.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer