Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-19 16:58:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boy Quotes - IV

Boy Quotes - IV

1. It's up to us to take pop culture back and to express quality and dignity for both boys and girls. - Ashley Judd

2. I am just a nice, clean-cut Mongolian boy. - Yul Brynner

3. The Backstreet Boys were so ten years ago. Whatever. - Paris Hilton

4. I was bullied as a boy - lots of kids are, but hopefully most of us get on with our lives and grow up. - Anthony Hopkins

5. The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself. - Robert Baden-Powell

6. When I'm doing a movie, I eat the same thing every day. For lunch, it's tuna salad or chicken salad and cole slaw. That's it. For dinner it's either veal and rice, fish and rice or steak and rice. It gets boring; boy, does it get boring. - Sylvester Stallone

7. I always wanted to be a character actor rather than the poster boy that they tried to make me 100 years ago. An actor has a degree of responsibility to change for the audience, to give them something new each time, to surprise and not bore them. - Johnny Depp

8. Giving responsibility is the key to success with boys, especially with the rowdiest and most difficult boys. - Robert Baden-Powell

9. I have a weakness for anything savory or bad guys. Bad boys. - Selena Gomez

10. I was born and raised on a farm, where boys had chores and girls did not, i.e., drive tractors, bale hay, take care of cattle. - Holly Hunter

11. I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself, I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself now and then in finding a smoother pebble or prettier shell than ordinary, while the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. - Isaac Newton

12. George Washington, as a boy, was ignorant of the commonest accomplishments of youth. He could not even lie. - Mark Twain.

1_Image-5jpeg.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer