Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-19 19:30:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boy Quotes - V

Boy Quotes - V

1. I don't think my dad really knew what to do with me, as a daughter. He treated me like a boy; my brother and I were treated the same. He didn't do kid stuff. There were no kid's menus; you weren't allowed to order off the kid's menu at dinner - we had to try something from the adult menu. - Emma Watson

2. The Scoutmaster who is a hero to his boys holds a powerful lever to their development but at the same time brings a great responsibility on himself. They are quick enough to see the smallest characteristic about him, whether it be a virtue or a vice. - Robert Baden-Powell

3. Success in training the boy depends largely on the Scoutmaster's own personal example. - Robert Baden-Powell

4. It would astonish if not amuse the older citizens to learn that I (a strange, friendless, uneducated, penniless boy, working at ten dollars per month) have been put down as the candidate of pride, wealth, and aristocratic family distinction. - Abraham Lincoln

5. I remember when I was in high school I didn't have a new dress for each special occasion. The girls would bring the fact to my attention, not always too delicately. The boys, however, never bothered with the subject. They were my friends, not because of the size of my wardrobe but because they liked me. - Marilyn Monroe

6. At the beginning when the child is coming, people worry the child may be deformed. When a healthy boy or child comes, people are very happy for a short moment. - Dalai Lama

7. Boys are quite often whimsical. Whereas girls are modest by nature and know their responsibilities very well. Their weapons are service, sacrifice, and love, by which they conquer over the males. - Munshi Premchand

8. There are thousands of boys being wasted daily to our country through being left to become characterless, and, therefore, useless wasters, a misery to themselves and an eyesore and a danger to the nation. They could be saved if only the right surroundings or environment were given to them at the receptive time of their lives. - Robert Baden-Powell

9. I like English football, always have. It's just that people go on about the World Cup in 1986 and then I'm seen as the real bad boy. - Diego Maradona

10. I want my boys to have an understanding of people's emotions, their insecurities, people's distress, and their hopes and dreams. - Princess Diana

11. Raising five boys is a handful, trust me. - Barbara Bush

12. A fairly bright boy is far more intelligent and far better company than the average adult. - John B. S. Haldane.

6d10d1f8cc5a8a428b0041e11f6b70fae6f7a099-16x9-x0y5w714h402.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer