Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-20 20:45:50

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boyfriend Quotes

Boyfriend Quotes

1. I was raised Catholic, but then I discovered Buddhism, and I used to have a boyfriend who was a Scientologist, and they are all good religions that help people. As far as I'm concerned, you can have all three religions at once and it's okay! - Penelope Cruz

2. Right now I'm pretty single... My career is my boyfriend. - Christina Aguilera

3. I feel sexy in my jeans and wearing my boyfriend's T-shirt. - Jennifer Aniston

4. I'm quite sensitive to women. I saw how my sister got treated by boyfriends. I read this thing that said when you are in a relationship with a woman, imagine how you would feel if you were her father. That's been my approach, for the most part. - Orlando Bloom

5. The average Hollywood film star's ambition is to be admired by an American, courted by an Italian, married to an Englishman and have a French boyfriend. - Katharine Hepburn

6. I obviously have a great love and appreciation of jewelry, thanks to my mother, much to the dismay of both my father and my boyfriends. - Ivanka Trump

7. A true heiress is never mean to anyone - except a girl who steals your boyfriend. - Paris Hilton

8. I went through my first big breakup, with a boyfriend who I had been with for more than two years. He had been one of my dancers, and it was my first love and his. - Christina Aguilera

9. I have a lot of boyfriends, I want you to write that. Every country I visit, I have a different boyfriend. And I kiss them all. - Anna Kournikova

10. I always had boyfriends, but I never imagined a proposal or a wedding. To me, that was like having a ball and chain round your neck. - Sandra Bullock

11. At this year's Open, I'll have five boyfriends. - Anna Kournikova

12. My boyfriend keeps telling me I've got to own things. So, first I bought this car. And then he told me I oughta get a house. 'Why a house?' 'Well, you gotta have a place to park the car.' - Julia Roberts.

how-to-tell-your-boyfriend-you-love-him-1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer