Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-21 00:30:37

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boys and Girls Quotes

Boys and Girls Quotes

1. There's room for boys' and girls' football in the world-that's what I believe. - David Beckham.

2. A single woman with a very narrow income must be a ridiculous, disagreeable old maid - the proper sport of boys and girls; but a single woman of good fortune is always respectable, and may be as sensible and pleasant as anybody else. - Jane Austen

3. It's up to us to take pop culture back and to express quality and dignity for both boys and girls. - Ashley Judd

4. I have never been a girlie girl and have always been a boys' girl with an equal amount of friends who were boys and girls. - Anushka Sharma

5. You should have the same rules for boys and girls at homes. You should ask them the same questions because there is a defect in the way we are raising our kids. You have to give them the same liberties, the same treatment, and the same freedom. - Mahima Chaudhry.

children-817368_1280.jpeg?size=690:388

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer