Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-21 21:57:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brain Quotes - IV

Brain Quotes - IV

1. The human brain had a vast memory storage. It made us curious and very creative. Those were the characteristics that gave us an advantage - curiosity, creativity and memory. And that brain did something very special. It invented an idea called 'the future.' - David Suzuki

2. Non-violence, which is the quality of the heart, cannot come by an appeal to the brain. - Mahatma Gandhi

3. There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever. - Thomas A. Edison

4. No, I'm not interested in developing a powerful brain. All I'm after is just a mediocre brain, something like the President of the American Telephone and Telegraph Company. - Alan Turing

5. I don't know if I can relax. Relax, I can't do. My brain, on idle, is a bad thing. I just get weird. I mean, not weird. I get, I get antsy. - Johnny Depp

6. I have always had this view about the modern education system: we pay attention to brain development, but the development of warmheartedness we take for granted. - Dalai Lama

7. My mantra is: put your brain into gear and if you can add to what's on the screen then do it, otherwise shut up. - Richie Benaud

8. I read anything and everything. Comfort food for my brain is fantasy fiction or science fiction. - Sonali Bendre

9. If only we could pull out our brain and use only our eyes. - Pablo Picasso

10. I personally battled with my own body image for years. I used to tell myself, You can't wear anything sleeveless or strapless. And all of a sudden I was like, What if I just didn't send such negative messages to my brain and said, wear it and enjoy it? And now I'm more comfortable in clothes than ever. - Drew Barrymore

11. Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. - Albert Einstein

12. A man should keep his little brain attic stocked with all the furniture that he is likely to use, and the rest he can put away in the lumber-room of his library, where he can get it if he wants it. - Arthur Conan Doyle.

brain-lobes-anatomy.ashx

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer