Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-22 17:27:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brain Quotes - V

Brain Quotes - V

1. The brain is wider than the sky. - Emily Dickinson

2. He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. - Albert Einstein

3. He was thinking alone, and seriously racking his brain to find a direction for this single force four times multiplied, with which he did not doubt, as with the lever for which Archimedes sought, they should succeed in moving the world, when some one tapped gently at his door. - Alexandre Dumas

4. In day-to-day life, our brain sends lots of signals. In acting, there are no signals. You have to believe in what you are trying to portray. - Anupam Kher

5. We have a Boesendorfer piano that I play every day. It keeps my brain and my fingers active. - Anthony Hopkins

6. Everyone's been so quick to say that I'm really thick or I haven't got a brain. People will think whatever they want to think. - David Beckham

7. Writing and cafes are strongly linked in my brain. - J. K. Rowling

8. Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain. - Vladimir Putin

9. I try to read for pleasure whenever I can - it's a great way just to shut it off for a while so your brain doesn't get fried. - Hillary Clinton.

brain-stock.webp?w=737&f=7e6435954e310e4d9df8a56f3b1e0cdd

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer