Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-22 22:47:11

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brain Cells, Brain Surgery and Brake Quotes - I

Brain Cells, Brain Surgery and Brake Quotes - I

1. I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. - Dr. Seuss

2. I detest jokes - when somebody tells me one, I feel my IQ dropping; the brain cells start to disappear. But something is funny when the person delivering the line doesn't know it's funny or doesn't treat it as a joke. Maybe it comes from a place of truth, or it's a sort of rage against society. - Johnny Depp

3. I'm an actor - it's not brain surgery. If I do my job right, people won't ask for their money back. - Sean Connery

4. Fashion and style is just that. Fashion and style. It's not brain surgery. - Cindy Crawford

5. One of the things I like about the computer that I use is that I can write a program on it or I can download a program on to it and run it. That's kind of important to me, and that's also kind of important to the whole future of the internet... obviously a closed platform is a serious brake on innovation. - Tim Berners-Lee.

How-Car-Brake-Works-768x554.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer