Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-24 17:25:58

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brand Quotes - II

Brand Quotes - II

1. I feel as a brand I'm here to be around for a long time. - Serena Williams

2. The only thing I know is I ain't changing my brand. I know what I believe. I'm confident in what I know. And I'm gonna say it. And if folks like it, wonderful. If they don't like it, I understand. - Joe Biden

3. If you're entering anything where there's an existing marketplace, against large, entrenched competitors, then your product or service needs to be much better than theirs. It can't be a little bit better, because then you put yourself in the shoes of the consumer... you're always going to buy the trusted brand unless there's a big difference. - Elon Musk

4. The public want to see people play an exciting brand of cricket. - Shane Warne

5. I've done four videos for older people under my new brand, Prime Time, and the missing link was yoga. I'm aiming it for older people - people who have never worked out or who are recovering from a surgery and have to start slow. It's easy, you can't get hurt, it's very doable, and I've done it in ten-minute segments. - Jane Fonda

6. I don't think I am an actress. I think I've created a brand and a business. - Pamela Anderson

7. Topshop is the only brand I've ever collaborated with on a fashion collection. - Kate Moss

8. My name became a brand, and I'd love to say that was the plan from the start. But the only plan was to keep writing books. And I've stuck to that ever since. - John Grisham

9. You can follow your favorite company or organization. You can also mix that in with your family and your social network and talk about all these interests in real time. That's the value, not the brand 'Twitter.' Twitter just provides the venue for it. - Jack Dorsey

10. I used to wear sleeveless T-shirts all the time on court, but now I've got a brand new look - I've moved on to polo shirts. Sleeveless T-shirts give you real freedom of movement and they keep you cooler in matches, but I just thought it was time for a change. - Rafael Nadal

11. I feel the Godrej brand has generally come to signify trust to most consumers. 400 million Indians use one or the other Godrej product on a daily basis, and they have come to accept it. We will, thus, continue positioning Godrej strongly on the trust platform. - Adi Godrej

12. I studied mass media and brand management and was looking to do an MBA. When an acting offer came by, I thought I'll do one film so that it would look good on my CV. Films happened one after another, in different industries. I'm so glad things turned out the way they did. - Kajal Aggarwal.

Picture-1-1.jpg.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer