Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-25 23:17:00

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brass and Brat Quotes

Brass and Brat Quotes

1. He is armed without who is innocent within, be this thy screen, and this thy wall of brass. - Horace

2. Men admire the man who can organize their wishes and thoughts in stone and wood and steel and brass. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. I remember when I was 5 living on Pulaski Street in Brooklyn, the hallway of our building had a brass banister and a great sound, a great echo system. I used to sing in the hallway. - Barbra Streisand

4. I hate committing myself to anything. It's probably the lack of discipline, honestly. I'm probably a spoiled brat worried about getting my way every time. - Cameron Diaz

5. My dad's probably one of the kindest people in the world. When I was younger that's not how I was- I was a little spoiled brat. - Leonardo DiCaprio

6.As a child, I was a brat, and my parents didn't know how to control me. So they told me ghost stories, which stayed with me. I am still petrified of darkness and being alone. - Bipasha Basu

7. I was a complete brat but was an angel with my mother. I used to be perfectly behaved, and my mother used to be like... 'Really, are you badly behaved with other people?' I was like, 'No, not at all.' But the minute she used to leave the room, I was a brat. - Kajol

8. I did a terrible job of composing myself. I was a spoiled brat from Long Island who benefitted from the energy of New York. - John McEnroe.

1*sw3knIghKd0LW6bXrfdLhg.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer