Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-27 23:30:16

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bravely and Braver Quotes

Bravely and Braver Quotes

1. It is courage, courage, courage, that raises the blood of life to crimson splendor. Live bravely and present a brave front to adversity. - Horace

2. I will climb the gallows gladly and show to the world as to how bravely the revolutionaries can sacrifice themselves for the cause. - Bhagat Singh

3. We must fight for peace bravely as we fought in war. - Lal Bahadur Shastri

4. Terrible is the fight put up by the senses. Fight bravely! Conquer them you must. - Swami Sivananda

5. A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self. - Aristotle

7. Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They're just braver five minutes longer. - Ronald Reagan

8. Why is it braver to be a single mother versus being with a partner? Being in a couple and having a child could be more challenging because there might be conflict if the male partner cannot understand the extreme attachment a woman feels when she has a child. - Monica Cruz.

be-brave-header-1000x500.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer