Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-28 21:00:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bravest and Breach Quotes

Bravest and Breach Quotes

1. An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so. - Mahatma Gandhi

2. With the Berlin I was able to set up a fortress that he could come near but not breach. - Vladimir Kramnik

3. Two decisions have damaged the stability both of the euro and of Europe: the premature admission of Greece to the euro area and the breach and subsequent weakening of the stability and growth pact. - Helmut Kohl

4. My aim is to do better than I did in Tokyo. I am glad I won the Olympic gold. I may have got the national record, but I am trying to breach the 90-metre barrier. - Neeraj Chopra

5. The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding go out to meet it. - Pericles

6. The law of sacrifice is uniform throughout the world. To be effective it demands the sacrifice of the bravest and the most spotless. - Mahatma Gandhi

7. His resolve is not to seem the bravest, but to be. - Aeschylus.

102A1412.jpg?format=1000w

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer