Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-01 19:23:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Break Quotes - I

Break Quotes - I

1. Understand, our police officers put their lives on the line for us every single day. They've got a tough job to do to maintain public safety and hold accountable those who break the law. - Barack Obama

2. If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it. - Julius Caesar

3. Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean. - John Muir

4. Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through. - Jonathan Swift

5. In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

6. When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him. - Mike Tyson

7. The heart will break, but broken live on. - Lord Byron

8. Have a bias toward action - let's see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away. - Indira Gandhi

9. It is impossible for us to break the law. We can only break ourselves against the law. - Cecil B. DeMille

10. Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough. - Mark Zuckerberg

11. Miracles do not, in fact, break the laws of nature. - C. S. Lewis

12. It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them. - Benjamin Franklin.

study-break.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer