Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-02 17:09:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Break Quotes - III

Break Quotes - III

1. Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door. - Brooke Shields

2. I never yet feared those men who set a place apart in the middle of their cities where they gather to cheat one another and swear oaths which they break. - Herodotus

3. Because I'm pretty, everybody thinks I'm stupid. But it is like a mask, and you have to break the mask to show that there is something else behind it. You have to show who you are to make the others come to discover you. - Monica Bellucci

4. Facebook is quite entrenched and has a network effect. It's hard to break into a network once it's formed. - Elon Musk

5. Continents may break up, continents may emerge, but the human race is immortal in its origin and in its growth, and there is nothing to be afraid of, even if the foundations of the earth be moved. - Annie Besant

6. I believe the universe is governed by the laws of science. The laws may have been decreed by God, but God does not intervene to break the laws. - Stephen Hawking

7. I don't like the whole off-and-on thing. I don't like 'taking a break.' Either you're with me, or you're not. And that's how I kind of deal. - Selena Gomez

8. You now have to decide what 'image' you want for your brand. Image means personality. Products, like people, have personalities, and they can make or break them in the market place. - David Ogilvy

9. I have been singing for the last 50 years, you know, so I deserve a break. Besides, there are talented singers around who can do justice to their work. - Lata Mangeshkar

10. Hollywood is a factory. You have to realize that you are working in a factory and you're part of the mechanism. If you break down, you'll be replaced. - Mel Gibson

11. You know that being an American is more than a matter of where your parents came from. It is a belief that all men are created free and equal and that everyone deserves an even break. - Harry S Truman

12. Having a pulmonary embolism is definitely easier than heart break. - Serena Williams.

hqdefault.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer